Terms & Conditions Château ARBO
ARTICLE 1 - scope of Application
The present General Conditions of sale are intended to define the conditions in which the EARL JORDA products are marketed. They show the different stages of the sale: since the transfer of the order by the customer until receipt of the product by the customer.
The EARL JORDA reserves the right to change its General Conditions of sale at any time by posting a new version on the site (the general terms applied are those in force at the time of order by the customer).
ARTICLE 2 - prices
The products offered for sale are those listed on the site on the day of its consultation by the customer. Each product is a sheet being photographed cuvée with the information relating to the product (price and technical description).
Our prices are quoted inclusive of taxes in euros and are those in effect at the time of the order. They 'departure of Cellars', the transport is the responsibility of the buyer. All prices are calculated tax on value added (tax VAT) applicable in France included, which can be different according to the billing country. The EARL JORDA reserves the right to change its prices at any time, provided, however, that the price appearing on the catalog the day of the order will be the one applicable to the customer. The total price of the order (including all taxes and shipping) is indicated in the basket. In order to make the most of our wines, we put in place some offers this year by generating discount codes. These codes may be offered by mail or on social networks depending on the operation. Once in possession of a discount code, you just fill in the box provided for this purpose on the e-shop; or to communicate this code when ordering by mail or phone. The discount will be automatically deducted from the amount of your order (excluding ports). These codes may not cover all of our wines, so check the information provided. Offers valid for a command by customer for a quantity maximum bottles (to be specified according to the offer).
ARTICLE 3 - Order and payment
The products are payable when the order becomes effective. The order is confirmed after its actual payment, unless otherwise stated. The settlement of the purchase via the TPM STRIPE or PAYPAL depending on the chosen payment method.
- The customer accesses his basket after you add the desired products on the e-shop page.
- The details of the customer's order is displayed, the customer verifies and validates his basket
- The customer must select its shipping department, so that the shipping costs are calculated. If the delivery, intervenes in the 33 Department, so the customer can check the collection, shipping will be right there nil.
- If the customer is granted a discount code, it must fill in the box provided for this purpose at this time.
- The client must then complete his delivery address. By default, the billing address is the same as the informed delivery address. If the customer wants to be billed to another address, it must check the box 'my billing address is different from my shipping address' and fill his billing address.
- Then, the customer must declare to have read and accept the General Conditions of sales and have more than 18 years.
- The client must then click on "Complete my order" to achieve the payment platform.
- The customer can then click pay my order, at this moment, the amount global TTC of the command is shown. The payment is done via the TPM STRIPE or PAYPAL. The customer is then redirected to the secure payment page that allows him to pay online. Payment is made by credit card or through a PAYPAL account, then the customer must fill his bank details (credit card number, date of validity as well as three numbers of the Visual cryptogram that is present on the back of the card).
- The customer will be then redirected the page secure Bank, he will have to enter the code received via his phone, this action to secure payment online via the 3D Secure process. If the payment is accepted, the customer will be redirected to a screen of confirmation of order on the Site. The application for the authorization of the card occurs at the time of the validation of the order on the site, except in case of unavailability of servers.
- The customer receives an email confirmation summarizing your order.
- The validation of the order by the client and sent to the customer via e-mail order confirmation are worth a contract of sale between the Parties and acceptance of the General Conditions of sale.
- A paid paper invoice will be sent to the client in same time, sending his order, it will be worth to document.
- In accordance with the provisions of article 1348 of the civil Code, purchase orders and invoices will be archived on a reliable and durable support constituting a copy faithful. The computerized EARL Jorda registers will be regarded by the parties as proof of contractual relations between the parties.
The EARL JORDA reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order from a customer with whom there is a previous dispute or the existence of any risk.
The Château ARBO customer service is available to answer questions from the customers to the following address: email@example.com or by phone at 07 83 29 91 66.
Article 4 - Reserve of property
In accordance with article L 624 - 16 of the Code of Commerce, the goods remain our property until full payment by the customer, in principal and accessory. However, upon delivery, the risk of loss or damage are transferred to the buyer.
Article 5 - delivery
5-1 mode and delivery times
- either by the direct delivery of the goods to the buyer
- either at the place indicated by the buyer on the order form, through a carrier
Our wines travel at the risks and perils of the recipient, even if shipping franco. The seller cannot be held responsible for damage, loss, theft or defective package. As a result, customers are invited to check the parcels on receipt and notify any reservations to the carrier by registered post, within a period of three working days after receiving. We inform the client that the delivery times are given only for informative and indicative; they are not our responsibility. For sending abroad, the delivery time varies according to the destination country.
5-2. delivery address
If the address changes, the recipient of the parcel must inform the EARL JORDA company / Château ARBO 4 days before sending.
5-3 late delivery
We promise to deliver your order within the period of 15 days. If no delivery within this period, the seller shall make the refund of this command in the terms of article L 121-20-1 of the consumer Code. Due to congestion of transport end of each year, we ask you to allow 30 days of delivery, for the period from November to February.
The transfer of the risks on the products sold by our company is done on delivery of the products to the carrier.
The recipient must, in case of damage of the delivered goods or missing, perform all necessary reservations to the carrier by registered letter with AR within 3 days of receipt, in accordance with article L.133 - 3 of the Commercial Code. A copy will be sent to us at the same time. Any product that was the subject of reserves will be considered as accepted by the beneficiary and will release our company of any responsibility for the beneficiary.
Article 6 - litigation
The election of domicile is made by our company, at its registered office. Contract concluded by a french consumer from France: the contract is submitted to French law. It is expressly attributed jurisdiction to the High Court of the seller. As a consumer contract placing order from another country of the European Union the contract is subject to French law. The dispute is brought before the competent court under the rules of the European Union and in particular the Brussels Convention of 27 September 1968.
Article 7 - waiver
Given the fact that our society does not claim at a time any clauses of this agreement cannot waiver later these same clauses.
Article 8 - Protection of personal data
Pursuant to article 27 of the law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 "Computing and freedoms", the customer has a right of access, of correction, modification and deletion of data concerning him. It can exercise this right: by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Château ARBO / EARL JORDA - 1 La high Faucherie 33570 MONTAGNE.
Article 9 - Archive and evidence
The data stored in the database of the company are probative force of orders except manifest error which the customer provides evidence. The client with the ability to check the accuracy of the coordinates entered, it will assume the consequences of non receipt or loss of the products ordered in case of error.
Article 10 - Intellectual property
All elements of the site are and remain the intellectual and exclusive property of the seller. No one is allowed to reproduce, exploit, repeat, or use in any capacity whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site that they are visual or audio. Any simple link or by hypertext is strictly forbidden without written consent of the seller.
Article 11 - Liability and compensation
All products supplied by the seller receive the legal warranty provided for by articles 1641 and following of the civil Code. In case of a defect in the product, it will suit the customer to comply with the conditions of article 1648 of the Civil Code. The seller, in the process of selling online is bound to an obligation of means. So it can absolve itself of all or part of its liability by providing proof that the non-performance or improper performance of the contract is attributable either to the customer, in fact, unpredictable and insurmountable, of a third party to the contract or to a case of force majeure.
Article 12 - Protection of minors
In accordance with article L.3342 - 1 of the Code of public health which States that the sale of alcohol to minors is prohibited, the customer and the beneficiary undertakes to be eighteen years of age at the date of the order.